The Honorable Jim C. Shirley serves as Eleventh Judicial District judge. He was elected to a six-year term in 2014. Judge Shirley keeps his chambers at the Pershing County Courthouse in Lovelock.
The Eleventh Judicial District Court is a traveling court, with a typical schedule as follows:
- First and Third Mondays: Pershing County Courthouse in Lovelock.
- First and Third Tuesdays: Lander County Courthouse in Battle Mountain.
- Second and Fourth Tuesdays: Mineral County Courthouse in Hawthorne.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: Jury trials -- location varies.
Other resources available on this website include:
- Information for potential jurors
- A library of legal self-help forms for unrepresented parties
- Forms for transcript orders and court reporter scheduling requests
- Maps, histories, and photos of the Lander, Mineral, and Pershing County Courthouses
Additionally, this site offers contact information for Judge Shirley and his staff. Do not hesitate to get in touch if we may be of help.